Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Hat for Paxton

I actually made this about a week ago or so, since it has gotten so cold outside. He looks so very cute in it, I've been putting it on him wherever we go. I tried to get a pic of him in it, but he wasnt' very happy at the moment, so I gave up. I am doing the monogram letter on a clip so it is removable. P's is sewn on cos it wasn't until later that I thought about using a clip. The hat is a chocolate brown beanie (I made it longer so it covers most of his ears) and it has a light blue "P" sewn on it. Can be made in sizes from NB - 12 months. $12.50 for the hat, $3.50 for the monogram clip. Prices do not include shipping.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy said...

precious.....as always!!!!
i'll have to use the monogrammed beanie for a cloud dust outfit....hmmmm