Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Blanket for Austin

So here's the blanket I did for Austin. It is made from Camo Minky with grosgrain ribbon for a binding. It is 23x23 square. It is very soft and cozy, and just big enough for a car seat blanket or to get photos made with it. It can be done with almost any kind of fuzzy soft stuff. (Click the pics, they get bigger) Doesn't Monogram Central do a great job? That's who does all of my monogramming....don't know if they have a website or not....I wonder.




I will be getting a seperate myspace, soon as I can sit down and do it, so for now you can just come here to see new stuff. If you have an idea in mind, just ask. I can do alot of stuff. I am trying to focus on mostly crochet, but i don't mind sewing here or there. I may even put up a few tutorials....I have used a ton of tutorials in the past for quick projects and stuff to do when I was bored. FUN!
Other than that, Kevin is comming home early today...WOOHOO. I am going to put him to work for a while and then send him over to his friend's house to finish work he started last week so we can get paid. His little handyman stuff has been a great source of extra for us...Lord knows we need a little extra here and there. I am hoping to put it away so I can get some new threads soon.
I am so stoked Stacy is comming!!!!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME??? STACY IS COMMING!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I miss her so bad. It is going to go by so quick so I am already sad she will be going home...pout. That's a roller coaster ride of emotions, huh? Well I better go so that it will look like I did something around here today. HEHEHE.
Loves......

1 comment:

Stacy said...

love the blankie!!!!!
and can't wait to see u tom!!!!