Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family Photo Outfit

So I decided it was about time to have a family photo done (we haven't had one with Paxton out of the belly in it) We are going Thursday, but I am thinking of waiting until a little later this month. I decided to crochet some accessories for the girls. I finished one set completely, and only have the scarf to make; to complete the other set. I'm selling them for a limited time, $35.00+shipping if you want a set. (Nix the shipping if you live in town, of coarse)



Couldn't choose the cuter one to show off the whole set! :P


Detail of Glove


Detail of Scarf

I actually would have posted this alot earlier, except my husband took my camera to work. The one time I decide to pick it up. He better get home fast. So now I have to wait. At least it is a georgeous day outside. I am trying to get things for crochet organized and on myspace. I am so busy with everything else, I am trying to remember what all I have to do. I seriouly am going to get a planner. it's the only way I can think of to keep track of what is going on lately.



I decided (thanks Stacy) to sell my crochet accessories, mostly to match with Cloud Dust outfits. I had to have a name, so I decided on MelyB. I can't promise a ton of stuff, but I am always trying something new, and seeing cute ideas. So we will see how it goes for a while.



Of coarse when we get our photos done, I will be posting my favs on here. Renee just had hers done, you can look at them on my absolutely fav photographer's (love ya, Sis) website: http://www.bandlphoto.net/


She just re-did the site (it looks great, btw). If you havent' already asked her to do your pics, you are missing out. You get awesome quality for not alot of price...I am serious. GO and SEE.

K. I have got to get off here. Have alot to do still, and don't feel like doing it. SIGH.

No comments: