Monday, February 16, 2009

Elaina's going to be 7!!!

So I have been in a sewing mood lately. I guess cos of the weather being a bit warm on occasion. I have definitly got spring fever. I went online and ordered the kids a bunch of spring-ish clothes today.
Well, my not so baby girl is turning 7 this weekend! I decided to make her an outfit out of the fabric she picked out last summer for me to make her a dress ....oops! I love the font I found online for the E. I thought about having it monogrammed on, but I decided to applique it on at the last minute. I made the skirt really full and put some peek-a-boo tulle on it for cute-ness! She absolutely adored the skirt and the first thing she did was twirl in it! I am going to take her shopping this evening to get her some high tops to go with it and complete the outfit. She is so excited for her birthday, and I am too.

Posted by Picasa