Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring-a-licious


So I was feeling a bit dumpy today. What usually makes me feel better is a nice clean house and just getting to relax. I got my self together and got my whole house cleaned and fresh. It is such a pretty day out, my windows are open and I am loving the fresh air billowing in.
Apart from a few run ins particularly with Mia, things are really going quite well today.



Now, on to my latest project. A friend asked me to make an Easter dress for her daughter to wear. She wanted a pillowslip dress, and I got to pick out the fabric to do it in. I knew I wanted it to be very "Spring" like and pretty. I scoured the stores and found this great rose fabric. It looks a little "hot" in the pics, but it really isn't. I have found some other fabric similar to this out of different flowers that is yellow I am thinking about doing for one of my girls. I love the peek-a-boo lining and how cute it looked monogrammed.
I was visiting with my monogrammer today and she was telling me about their new website that she put together. It has online ordering and everything! Check it out here!

No comments: