Monday, July 27, 2009

Long Time, No See

Well I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. Time has just flown by, and I have been incredibly busy. Things have gotten a little hairy at times. I feel awful cos we haven't been to church in three weeks. Seems like Sunday is the only day we can grab some much needed rest from the crazy week. Kevin is off today, so I am itching to get out my sewing machine and do some stuff.


I recently did some hats for a photographer friend of mine. I only managed to get pics of the first one I finished...See what I mean...crazy!
As you can see, I've recently perfected the art of knitting...something I never thought I'd be able to learn to do. I had been conditioned in crochet for so long. I found the best way for me to do it was to keep picking it up and then putting it down over and over until I finally got used to doing it. Voilla! I can knit! I have always loved the way knit looks over crochet. Now I am having a blast doing it!

Well, I am off for now. As you can see, I spiffed up my blog. Took a while, but I like it tons better now! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhh I wanna learn this!!! :)