Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All I Want for Christmas.....

is my two front teeth! Well, not quite. I am sure her two front teeth will be here well before Christmas.
Just thought I would share a few pics from my nieces 7th birthday party. They had horses there for the kids to ride...Cant remember the name of the group of people, but they were great. The kids enjoyed riding the horses and they even did a little demonstration of what the horses could do.
Of coarse, these beautiful pics were taken by my sister in law, Lisa of B & L Photography. Check out her site here. You need pics, she's the gal to go to. Thanks, girl. You always take wonderful pics.
I have been busy busy for the last two days. I ran errands literally ALL day yesterday, and then today, had a comittee meeting for the school's PTO. I am excited about beginning a new year again, with new opportunity to make a difference.

I have started working on my Christmas gifts already. I always see things that I would like to do for my friends, but never have enough time to get them done in. So I decided I was going to begin very early this year in hopes of being able to share my love in the form of a gift this year. I am debating on putting pics of them up here, but I guess they wont be able to figure out who's is who's. HEHEHE!
As always, Love,

1 comment:

Stacy said...

those kids are so cute!!! i miss seeing them!!!