Thursday, September 3, 2009

T-shirt Recon....

So I have a new passion....it is called t-shirt recon (or t-shirt reconstruction). It is really fun to do, and doesn't take long, and has endless possibilities. I am adding to my wardrobe for fall...so far I have made a cute scarf, and a shrug. I also could not help myself and made a couple of halter style shirts too(hey..that's what a cardigan is for). I wish I had some pictures for you to see, but I haven't had the opportunity to have another person photo me wearing some of the stuff I have been making earlier.

I don't think i will ever look at a t-shirt the same way again. It is cool to take something totally unflattering and boxy, and turn it into your favorite item in your wardrobe! Not to mension, IT"S FREE, or close to it. Goodwill is FULL of t-shirts for CHEAP. I have been confisicating ones from my closet, as well as my husband's too...T-shirts, be afraid....be very afraid!!!!!


Here's a link to a site I like... I made the two halter style shirts on there. I LOVE them! I also checked out the book at Books A Million too, I am not ready to buy it just yet.....I am not sure I am THAT serious into this!!! LOL.

Enjoy!



No comments: