Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Present

Well, I was going to blog about something so adorable I did this afternoon....Thanks alot Stacy, you got me wanting to do oodles of sewing!!!! But I realized that the person these are for could possibly read this and see it, so I can't tell you about it....Sorry. LOL!!!

Well I wanted to photograph my girls in another crochet project I did, but I got hung up sewing so I didn't have time.

Elaina FINALLY got her cheerleading uniform. It looks really great and she loves to put it on. Tomorrow will be her second game she's cheered so far. I am glad it is in the morning. YAY.

Kevin has to work again tomorrow for part of the day, so I will be sewing/crocheting while the baby sleeps. I should be doing laundry and cleaning, but I don't feel like it so ptthh!

Check your myspace Stacy, I think I can private blog the pic...you have got to seee....

Short and simple blog today....hehe

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I LOOOOOve the pants...so excited to do mine now....can't wait.....