Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fabric Fun

I went to Hobby Lobby for some ribbon, and came home with not the ribbon I needed, some floral wire for bows, and some fabric. I was wanting to make the girls some outfits for our fall photo, but I couldn't pass up this cute pink and black. I think I am going to make an apron front shirt and some ruffled pants. Be expecting the pic of Mia in it soon.





I made a bow to go with the prospected outfit, I hope I made Stacy proud. I tried it a few times before I got it to look sort of how I wanted it. I am sure it definitly is not the way it is "supposed" to be done, but whatever way I did it, it worked. Now all that's left is to hot glue the clip to it. I have to dig in my sewing closet for the hot glue gun. I think I am going to pull everything out and get it all organized good. WOo HOo!



I am going to be working on the camo blanket for Robin tonight. I'll post it once I have the monogramming done. I had to go to walmart of all places, to get the ribbon. I was suprised they actually had what I needed. Tomorrow is Hancock Fabrics Day.....they have Simplicity patterns $1.99 tomorrow and Friday. I am going to go right after I get done at the gym. I hope they have the ones I want left.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

love the pink and black.....and ur bow is great.....!